Tuesday, April 8, 2008

Goals and Reflections

Last week I asked you to set three weekly goals that you could meet by this Tuesday. On Thursday afternoon, I asked you to briefly reflect on your progress towards meeting those goals. Setting and meeting your own goals in an important habit of self-regulated learning. Let's see how you did in terms of setting your goals, which I've posted here. After we've discussed the goals you set, everyone must report on whether or not they met their weekly goals as honestly as possible. You must post your goals and your evaluation on your blog today. Additionally you must outline three new weekly goals that you will make an effort to meet by next Tuesday under a new post titled Weekly Goals "April 8 - 15"

Rosalyn
1. Finding more informtation on the 3 different spanish music (salsa,
merengue, bachata)
2. Finding which songs I'm going to put in my blank Cd.
3. Thinking how I'm going to write the information down like doing a
essay or what
Tanonya
GOAL 1
That I will have a survey for kids to who want to answer the questions
thatI will have.
GOAL 2
That I will try to get around n see if i can get people tobe in my
video. I will get there names and get there answers for questions I
will have for them so that we can already have it before we do the
video.
GOAL 3
That I will gather pictures and music to put in my video.So that it
could connect back to the reason of the project.
Chelsei
1. Draft a list of sites I want to photograph
2. Get the camera and finish my Photography
3. Begin to play around with imovie and note features I would be
interested in using
Shayna
My three goals for this class would be to enhance my idea for my
painting, complete my painting, and be able to have others understand
my painting.
Stephanie
1) By next tuesday i would like to have the majority of my poems
gathered together.
2) I would like to add more poems to the collection
3) And come up with a plan and steps of how im going to put
everything together!!
Azalia
1. TO FINISH HISTORY OF ALL DANCES
2. TO FIND DANCERS TO INTERVEIW
3. BEGIN ORGANIZATION OF VIDEO
Kanesha
1. Decide who to interview and what I am going to ask.
2. Set up a time to use the camera to take pictures.
3. Gather some music to play in the background for the project.
4. Conduct an interview with at least two people.
Malaynthia
1. I need to bring you back your camera.
2. I need to take the picture of my building.
3. I need to start my project already.
Saquaya
1. Officially get a 'crew' and 'models' for my shoots
2. To pick 3-5 locations that I will like to shoot for the final project.
3. Obtain a tripod
Angelica
My first goal is to come up with a actual sketch of the painting. i do believe this is the hardest part because i am not the best artist. My second goal is to figure the cost of the canvas board and how many that i will need. My third is figuring a goal sheet of times that i want to have the work done by this is so i don't become overwhelmed by the project. These are my goals that i hope to complete by Tuesday and i hope to get them done.
Brian
My goals for next week are to get a get a good amount of surveys back
to start applying statistical data on powerpoint.
Adam
1.my first goal is to complete my project and passthe class.
2.my second goalis to get enoouggh information to dothis project imgonna need images and vidos lyrics and things like that to complete my project.
3. my last goal is to learn the powerpoint better and make my project great
Nekeema
##- 1. To edit my videos into a documentary
%%- 2. Finish my proposal
##- 3. Get my whole project reviewed by two people to get feedback.

No comments: