Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Goal Reflection #1 and Goal Setting #2

Tuesday is goal reflection and goal setting day in class. Today, I would like you to honestly answer the question "Have you met the goal you set for yourself last week?" This is a yes or no answer, which will decide your next response:
  • If you answered yes, please briefly summarize how you met your goal and what describe what evidence you have to prove it.
  • If you answered no, please explain why you did not meet your goal. List and explain the reasons you could not meet your goal. Please be honest.
Please post your first goal reflection as a comment on your first goal setting post on your blog.

Goal Setting #2
Please post your new goals for next Wednesday (Tuesday is election day!), which will give you a full day off to work on meeting your goals for next week. Again, this should be a next step for most of you in class. Post your new goals on your blog as "Weekly Goals #2" by the end of class.

Evidence #1:
On edline one of your grades in this class will be providing evidence of achieving your weekly goals. You must show me the evidence in some form. Use Gmail, Google Documents, or your blog to share electronic evidence with me such as research or typed lists. Please ask to start a folder today for written or gathered materials such as photographs or drawings.

6 comments:

Quadasia R said...

My goal was to research how the media views teenage pregancy, I met my goal by gathering information from several websites. My next week goal will be to see how society views teenage pregancy.

joseph said...

* Because I did my research on aids and std
* I gather information now I'm putting it together
* Also I got pictures and etc....
* I'm also putting the finishing touches to the project

KoriNem said...

The goal I had for myself was to actually think of what topic to talk about that not only would interest me but would also become more flexible during research. I think I had found my goal because the topic I want to talk about is on how does Asia influence America and how does America influence Asia. Another goal is to actually try and figure out what I want to do. Do I want to talk about Asian music and their success in America or vise versa. Another thing I want to try to talk about is how small Asian communities keep their traditional values while America is still changing.

A.Hop said...

I accomplished my first goal.First I Got a beat,Brainstormed about topics and collaborations,wrote lyrics,edited what needed to be edit,then recorded.Evidence that I have to prove I accomplished my goal is a few recorded songs.My second goal is to write the lyrics for the next track or two.

Mariah said...

MY GOAL WAS TO MAKE A RECIPE PLAN AND YES I DID MEET MY GOAL. MY GOAL WAS VERY INTERESTING BECAUSE IT WAS VERY HARD TO FIND ACTUALLY I WANTED TO COOK AND WHAT KIND OF FOOD I WOULD BE MAKING.

MS.ATTITUDE said...

My goals was to research cooking. I met my goals by looking at some cooking shows.My next goals by next week is to see what i am going to cook