Thursday, February 16, 2012

Lab 4 - Line

How can you use line, stroke color, and a background color with the idea of repetition to create a simple 5" x 5" design in Adobe Illustrator?  What principles of design do you think involve repetition?
After you create your own design using a two-color figure/ground relationship, click on the link for design principles in the links/resources list and answer the following question:

Which principle of design do you think your use of line and color in Lab 4 demonstrate?  


Leave your answer as a comment on this post.



3 comments:

shantelay said...

Repitition of elements of design because it repeats its self over and over.I also used pattern and rythem because it repeats its self with the colors

Olivia said...

I feel that i made a rhythm with my horizontal lines, thick then thin. As well as the color changing from black to bright blue, then the rhythm would change to thin thick thick.

Lab4TAJEE said...

In my lab, I created Emphasis. I say that because it shows the thickness of the two lines & it shows rythm through all the different sizes of lines.