Tuesday, January 15, 2008

Project Essay Rubric

Your essays will be graded this week based on a rubric that I have posted online. Please read over the rubric and give yourself a grade in each of the categories and a holistic grade. Then, post the most recent or final draft of your essay on your blog. After you have posted the essay provide a self-assessment based on the rubric as a comment below the essay in the following format:
  • P - 4,3,2,1
  • A- 4,3,2,1
  • N-4,3,2,1
  • I-4,3,2,1,
  • C-4,3,2,1,
  • Holistic Grade (Average) - 4,3,2,1,
When you have finished posting your essay and providing a self-assessment you may finish working on your your Project Essay cover assignment. If you would like the cover printed in color for portfolio (or just to have in color) email me the file as a JPEG at mr.powhida@gmail.com Remember, you must SAVE FOR WEB in Photoshop and make sure you select JPEG as the file format. Attach the image and send the file to me by the end of class tomorrow. Also, juniors, if you would like your essay printed, I will print you latest revision or whatever you send me by tomorrow at the end of class.

No comments: