Tuesday, May 27, 2008

Check-in

This week will be an abbreviated schedule, we will only be meeting today and tomorrow. Juniors will be presenting portfolios and seniors will be preparing portfolios on Thursday and Friday. Before you work on your projects, take a moment and simply leave a comment in response to the following question "Where are you at with your project? What's left to do?" Again, if you feel that you will not complete your independent project by June 13th, make sure you complete the essay assignment listed below. Please make the best use of your time this week on your portfolios and projects.

I am also available to read cover letters for portfolios. Email me your files or share them with me as Google documents and I will be happy to give you feedback and/or suggestions for revision.

10 comments:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Anonymous said...

Im almost done with my project all I need to do is take picture and put it on my power point along with my music =]

Rosalyn said...

Well I just have to finish my booklet for my CD and also I have to do my CD cover.

Angelica blog said...

My panting is mostly done. the only part of y painting that is yet to be completed is the center the main point of the picture.

grandsparrow said...

Im not finished with my project and i will continue to work on it but it will not be finished for it to be showcased in class so i will do the essay

Unknown said...

I have my project on Power Point so just ask to see it when you have time.

Shateek said...

At this point there is no way I'm going to be finish by June 13th. I'm just starting to animate my flash.

T@NONY@ said...

I am almost done with my project it is just that I did not video tape yet. I need to gather up the people that I was suppose to video tape. So once I gather that together I should be good. But if I don't I will either write the essay or do an power point.

Devin Coe said...

My project for this class was to do a painting. My painting is complete and i dont have anything left to do. i have started a second painting and no its not complete but i will complete it soon.