Tuesday, December 18, 2007

Independent Project Work

The semester ends three weeks from today, and your independent projects will be due Friday, January 11th. In order to help you accomplish your projects, you may need to get work done over the holiday break. At this point, if you were planning on developing a website you may just want to create a new blog on your blogger account and post your project on the blog. You can customize your blog layout to a large degree and even edit the HTML of the layout.

I will be working with you individually this week on your projects and trying to help you accomplish a draft of your goal. Take the first 5 minutes of class and post a comment about the most important thing you need to develop your project. If that is unavailable, how else could you proceed with the project? How else could you present your project?

After you write your blog entry, use your time in class today to develop your project. Conduct research, make a plan, write questions, work on your project essay, find images, create a new blog, develop a PowerPoint presentation. Whatever it is that you are doing individually, use your time wisely. Send me a brief email at the end of class every day this week about what you accomplished on your project. If you need help, please ask.

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hello BiLLy!! well im gonna take your advice and begin my bandmatez (indie music website) blog...I need to play with the templates and hopefully make the blog look like what I want. Also I need to do additional research that will go onto my page. we cant have an empty website an we?!

keron said...

The most important thing I need to develop my project is finding more information and ideas on the extension of power. I have my basic views in my essay, but I need more articles from the media to incorporate my project.

Dulce Fernandez said...

Well I need to decide on the size of paper I want to print out my collage. Also I need to develop what the concept is that I'm trying to show in my collage

Anonymous said...

Hiyah Billlll.
Sooooo im designing a portfolio website of my own to show case some of my photography and my graphic designs.
i plan to post my resume on the website aswell.


I wanted to do it in dream weaver cause that would have been a challenge for me
buttttttt
Its i guess i can do it fromscratch.
thats about it

taffe578 said...

wats up bill, i am going to need help with putting on my work on the web, but i am going to use my blog as a website with the pictures and the text

Shane Mclean said...

The most important thing that i need for my project is time !! im need time to sit down and chat with the potential people that im going to interview.

AYANA said...

My project can easily be established in the next few weeks we have left to do it . The only thing i gotta do is begin a gossip blogin which my project will be displayed .

Mateia said...

The most important thing i need to develop my project is the stories to put in the slideshow. So far i have found alot of stories on the internet.